Beautiful Nigerian Lady Electrocuted While Charging Her Phone [Photos]

A Nigerian simply identified as Imaobong Ekanem on Facebook has been reportedly by her phone while deep asleep.

7283039_fbimg1529354428563_jpeg3ef5468797427cde234076c02b8be221

According to a Facebook user identified as Peter Prekings Chima, who shared the story, the lady left the phone on her bare body while sleeping. It seemed like there was a power surge when the light was restored and she got electrocuted.

See his post below;

2-71-6

YOU CAN NOW JOIN OUR OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA GROUP FOR SWIFT UPDATES, GISTS, AND INTERACTIONS.

He wrote;

“R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

It’s Very Unfortunate”

7283041_fbimg1529354438299_jpega525381e02f89bb98aebea377085105c7283036_fbimg1529354435472_jpeg8e54d5082a6959938e4f6780ef65500b

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.