A Ngeran man lvng abroad was left n shock after dscoverng the problem hs cookng had caused.
Accordng to the man, dentfed as Onesoul, he had been cookng Jollof rce whch got smoky only for t to set off the alarm system, drvng all the house occupants out.
In a vdeo whch he shared, the man could be seen explanng what happened whle the alarms blared n the background.
The vdeo also showed the nhabtants of the buldng outsde watng for the arrval of frefghters who stormed the place not long after.
Sharng the vdeo, he wrote:
“How my sunday jollof rce cookng got Washngton DC runnng to my apartment… when you see the jollof rce on the last slde plz tell me f t’s worth all ths trouble”